Saturday, April 9, 2011

First Motorcycle rides of the season

This week it was almost warm enough to ride in to work at 6:30 in the morning twice, and I did it anyway. On Monday in the wind and rain - I was leaning a good 10 -15 degrees trying to keep it going straight.

Thursday morning was much nicer, only cold, about 33 degrees. But I find that if I wear a long sleeve shirt under my work polo, a hoody, my motorcycle jacket, and a rain jacket on top of all that, plus long underwear, jeans, and rain pants, its not too bad.

I am still the only motorcycle in the parking lot, and the guys in security like to comment on how crazy I am, when I come though with my helmet. On the flip side, I would much rather those cranky old guys be discussing my crazy work commuting habits than certain other items I bring though security, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment