Monday, April 11, 2011

Magic Penny

The other night Lexi was watching a Strawberry Shortcake movie, and in it was a magician. She was pretty impressed by the magic tricks, so I decided to show off a little bit. I should clarify, I do magic about as well as I juggle, which is almost well enough to impress a 5 year old. Anyhow, I pulled a penny out of Lexi's ear. Now, she was pretty amazed, and wanted me to do it again. Of course, I was out of pennies, but Angela came along with a dime that she pulled out of Lexi's ear. Next Lexi wanted to pull coins out of our ears, so we had her peer in to determine if she could see any money growing. She was pretty certain that she could see a baby penny growing in Mommy's ear, but when asked what was inside Mama's ear, she declared, "MOLD!" Lexi showing off her new coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment