Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flower Girl...

 Lexi is going to be a flower girl at a friend's wedding coming up in March, and she got her dress the other day.  Here it is!  

Lexi is thrilled out of her mind.  I had to hide it to keep her from wearing it 24/7.  She thinks the sash is a scarf, though, to "keep her from freezing".  That or a leash to lead people around with.  Do you think the bride would like to be led down the aisle by a long pink sash (and a cute little flower girl)?

To clarify - she won't be wearing socks, I will brush her hair, and yes the dress needs to be steamed.  Also, someone else will tie the bow.  I don't  know who, but I'm really bad at it. 

In theory this is supposed to be Ivory though, and I have to say - I don't see it.  The manufacturer's label says ivory, the box says ivory...  but damn, that dress looks white to me.

1 comment: