Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adventures at Camp 8/7-8/14

After Grace's wedding Angela and the kids stayed in Plattsburgh, and I had to go back home and go to work for the week.  I missed the family like crazy, but I got soooo much done!!  Cleaned house, did laundry, mowed the lawn, cut down some trees using my chainsaw, so much fun.  Anyhow, then I joined the family just in time to move in Camp on Lake Champlaign.

Lexi got to go back to the deer feeding place, and this time the deer were calmer and Lexi was braver.

Lexi petting the deer.  She loves the big antlers

Lexi and Petpet on the ferry to Burlington.

Me and Ben on the boys' first ferry ride

Me, the boys, and a sleeping Lexi with Champy in Burlington

Everybody swimming in the lake

Ben - kick, kick, kick

Me and the boys (you can't see it, but I have a death grip on the floaties to keep them from flipping into the water)

Lexi "driving" Papa's boat

Lexi and Mama "marshing mellows" at the campfire.  Lexi liked to marsh mellows for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment