Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How did I find myself out on this roof...

That's what I was thinking the other day, after climbing out Lexi's window in an attempt to break into my OWN GUEST ROOM to rescue Edward. 

Apparently he had crawled into the guest room and knocked over a folding chair that someone (coughKellycough)  had put behind the door.  The chair then got wedged between the wall and the door and the door was completely wedged shut.  I couldn't open it an inch.  Also, the hinges are on the inside, I couldn't get it off that way either.   Thankfully my porch roof runs underneath the guest room window and Lexi's window, so I was able to climb out her window, shimmy open the guest window, and stage a rescue. 

But seriously, I should not have to climb on a roof to rescue a 10 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment