Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Niagara Falls pre-wedding Adventures 8/24/2011

So one of the nice things about having someone else plan your whole wedding and all you have to do is show up, is that you get to play the day before.  We had a blast at Niagara Falls!!

The three of us at the Cave of Winds


Sunset at Niagara Falls with the whole family (note the boy on my back) on 9/23.  With Ed on my back and Lexi on my shoulders, I became a bit of a tourist attraction myself, haha.

The boys chilling on the floor of the hotel room (Ben = blue, Ed = red)

Angela and the boys taking in the sights.

Lexi, Maggie (Lexi's new BFF), and Patrick at the falls.

Amma, Papa, Lexi, and Mommy on Maid of the Mist boat ride.  Lexi LOVED it!!

Lexi and Maggie people watching.

Lexi and Gelen's from viewing tower.

Don't you just love the free sandals that come with the Cave of Winds tickets (they don't make them Lexi sized)

Lexi and Maggie prepping for the Cave of Winds

No comments:

Post a Comment