Friday, September 30, 2011

There was a ducky floating in it...

I like to think that I am fairly safety conscious, especially given where I work, but every once in awhile I have some serious challenges.  The other morning was like that.  I left the upstairs three times, each time thinking it was the last.  The first time I was very careful... closed the toilet seat, closed all the doors, closed the baby gate, etc.  By the last time, I apparently was not so careful.  Angela had a little story for me when I got home from work.

Edward was secure in the crib in the twins room, Benjamin was sleeping on the mattress in Lexi's room when I left.  Apparently I didn't close the door all the way.  Angela heard some rustling aroun out in the hallway.  She got up to find Benjamin trying to get into the twins room, to play with his brother, and the bathroom door open.  She hoped, that maybe he had gone directly to the bedroom door, and not gone through the bathroom.  However, when she peeked into the bathroom, she found the toilet seat up and a ducky floating in it.  She was pretty sure I hadn't done that.  Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment